TimeShift is an original first-person shooter offering unprecedented time-control elements that allow the player to slow, stop and reverse the flow of time while he remains completely unaffected. You are Michael Swift, a test pilot who has been tapped by the US Government to test two new time-control devices. Briefly sent back in time to gather data, you return to Washington D.C. in an alternate timeline as an enemy of the fascist government. Now on the run in a strange yet familiar world, it is your mission to set time straight once again.
● Time control elements never before seen in any game — players can slow, stop and reverse the flow of time, affecting the world and enemies around them while moving freely through frozen worlds.
● Time shifting obstacles will challenge the players to think in four dimensions in order to overcome difficult scenarios and defeat challenging enemies.
● Deep storyline involving time travel and betrayal, featuring an alternate time stream.
A wide array of unique weapons, vehicles, and operable gun turrets.
● More than 30 combat missions, spanning outdoor, urban, aerial and indoor environments, each featuring unique time shifting elements and challenges.
● Online multiplayer options that allow up to 16 players to use time based weaponry against other human adversaries.
Publisher: Vivendi Games/Sierra Entertainment Players: 1 player story mode. Multiplayer Modes Platform: Xbox 360, PS3, PC Genre: 1st Person Shooter Published on: October 30, 2007