Want to join our team?
Saber is looking for an experienced C++ software engineer to join our small but dedicated team in Sundsvall, Sweden.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Fundamental math skills (matrices, vectors, algebra, etc.)
- Computer Science (or similar) Graduate, and three years of game development experience.
- Willingness to learn new tools, engines and languages.
- Strong team player.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of commercial or in-house game engines.
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D, OpenGL, Vulcan, etc.)
- Knowledge of Rendering pipeline and GPU programming (Shaders, HLSL, etc.)
- Experience with development for consoles.
- Ability to analyze and optimize game performance.
- Experience with porting games.
- Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of console titles.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
Please send your application in English to jobs(at)saber3d.se and tell us about yourself.