Saber Interactive is growing and expanding, and we are seeking a Senior Producer to help manage, organize, and coordinate among the many teams and projects we have in development.
- Partner with studio leadership over multiple games to create project plans that allow teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain and track production schedules across different studios.
- Manage multiple projects spanning several teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
- Manage planning and execution and report on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, well defined, and achieve stated goals.
- Coordinate and manage approvals with senior leadership.
- Passionately articulate goals to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- Maintain effective communication and build trust with Director and Leads among the teams in Production and Product Management.
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
- 5+ years of project management experience in the video game industry.
- Multiple AAA shipped titles as a credited producer.
- Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Office, Excel, and other production related software suites.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure and the ability to work remotely.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialogue, engenders trust and partners well amongst diverse teams to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV via email.