Saber Interactive is growing and expanding, and we are seeking an experienced Producer to help manage and organize our publishing pipelines. They will also be working together with our internal teams to create/maintain production schedule visibility and provide general support to help all projects meet their goals.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with publishing leadership over multiple games to create project plans that allow teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain and track production schedules across different projects.
- Manage multiple projects spanning several teams. Help drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
- Manage planning and execution and report on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, well defined, and achieve stated goals.
- Coordinate approvals with publishing leadership.
- Passionately support project goals and help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- Maintain effective communication and build trust with Directors and Leads among the teams in Production and Product Management.
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
- 3+ years of project management experience in the video game industry.
- At least one AAA shipped title as a credited producer.
- Experience with first party console submission processes (TRC’s, certification, timelines etc.)
- Proficient with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Hansoft, Clickup, TestTrack, MS Office suite, and other production related software suites.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure and the ability to work remotely.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialogue, engenders trust and partners well amongst diverse teams to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and highly organized
Additional Valuable Experience
- Experience in both development and publishing production.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV via email.