MARKETING COORDINATOR – SABER INTERACTIVE PUBLISHING
Saber Interactive is a global developer and publisher of a diverse lineup of video games including World War Z, Evil Dead the Game, SnowRunner and many others to be announced. Established in 2001 and recently acquired by Embracer Group, Saber is building and bolstering our internal publishing group and we are looking for a talented and dedicated Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping our Brand, Community and other Marketing teams with project management across Saber game campaigns and other marketing initiatives
- Managing our centralized hubs of assets, documentation and data
- Scheduling, organizing and hosting marketing meetings and following through with notes and action items
- Helping with marketing asset submissions to partners and licensors
- Tracking and trafficking of change notes, feedback and deliveries across all parties involved in creative services
- Trafficking of contracts and invoices and helping otherwise liaise with external marketing partners
- Helping with various reporting needs including campaign performance summaries and executive reports
- Taking ownership of special projects
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends and opportunities and being part of a tight-knit, forward-thinking collaborative and creative marketing team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ professional experience in a marketing coordinator or management capacity
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Incredible organizational skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive work ethic to identify and solve problems
- Experience and savvy in marketing analytics and reporting
- A passion for videogames and familiarity with the games landscape
- Skill with:
- Click-Up, JIRA or similar project management applications
- Notion, Confluence or similar wiki applications
- Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint
- Familiarity with digital marketing SAAS platforms a plus (such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, Shopify, etc).
This is a flexible remote work position, however New York tri-state metro area is preferred.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you believe you are a perfect fit for this position along with your CV and apply via email.