Saber Interactive is a global developer and publisher of a diverse lineup of video games including World War Z, Evil Dead the Game, Snowrunner and many others to be announced. Established in 2001 and recently acquired by Embracer Group, Saber is building and bolstering our internal publishing team and we are looking for a talented, dedicated and passionate Community Manager to join our ranks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership over and driving initiatives to grow and cultivate our various game communities.
- Directly engaging communities in support of all Saber published titles.
- Managing our social media and content platforms, including official game accounts and Saber brand accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting of community and social media analytics and trends.
- Serving as conduit of community feedback for publishing and development team stakeholders.
- Organizing, managing and executing influencer activations.
- Building relationships with fans, content creators and other key members of our communities.
- Serving as global Saber point person for our internal network of community leads across Saber owned studios.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing large gaming communities across multiple platforms.
- Razor sharp written and verbal communication skills; strong message discipline.
- Expert savvy with all social media and content platforms as well as gaming platforms across consoles and PC (including Steam, Epic Game Store and others).
- Proficiency with community related KPI monitoring, reporting and analytics.
- A meticulous eagle eye for detail.
- Hardcore gaming cred with a passion for a wide variety of games.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a remote team.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence), ClickUp or similar project management systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or comparable field, or equivalent professional experience.
- (Bonus Points) VOD or streaming content creation experience especially at an Affiliate or Partner level.
This is a flexible remote work position, however New York tri-state metro area is preferred.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you believe you are a perfect fit for this position along with your CV and apply via email.